Benitz Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Get Peace of Mind
Our preventative maintenance agreement provides you with regular system upkeep. It's a twice-annual planned check-up. We come out and inspect your system to make sure everything is running properly.
This preventative maintenance agreement is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the Federal Government Energy Star recommendations.
A maintenance agreement will keep your unit running at its peak.
Preventative Maintenance Plans
- One Unit: Call for current pricing
- Two Units: Call for current pricing
- Three Units: Call for current pricing
Select a service period to see what's included:
Fall ServiceSpring Service
How Our Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning / heating system and my pocketbook?
1) Two annual check-ups of your heating and cooling system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before they can cause a problem during extreme weather.
2) It comes with a one year "warranty" on repairs to the heating / cooling system. If the same part fails within the year, it's at our expense, not yours.*
3) Our Performance Guarantee. Once we've tuned-up your heating / cooling system, you can rest assured for thirty days. Should it fail for a reason we missed, you won't be charged a cent for labor.**
4) You receive a 10% agreement discount for repairs. Over time, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. Plus you will never pay overtime charges for an air conditioner or heating system breakdown after hours.
5) You save on system replacement. When it's time to replace your air conditioning system, maintenance agreement members receive a discount.***
6) Maintenance Agreement Check-Up Scheduling. We'll keep track of your check-ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
Furnace cleaning and safety inspections: September 15th - December 15th
Spring air conditioner tune up: January 15th - May 15th
* Exception: If a repair is covered under the manufacturer warranty, that warranty applies.
** Performance Guarantee qualification details: Repairs noted by technician during service but declined by customer do not qualify. Should the system being serviced fail within thirty days of that service for a reason we did not document, you are not charged the labor to make the repair. Benitz will repair the unit and waive the labor charges and diagnostic fee. The Performance Guarantee is not valid on systems that are 10 years or older.
*** Not valid with any other offer. Systems replaced before 7/1/04 do not qualify.